2009年2月17日火曜日

Tue 17th February

Hello!! My name is Junpei. This is the first time I write a blog in Australia. We have a very changeable weather today, too. I'm looking forward to staying under 40 degree under the sunshine!!
Today, I learned how to "describe" something we saw. I learned many new adjectives about person, clothes, and so on. But I thought what is important in plactical English is to listen to "key words" in listening. Everytime I speak, speak, speak, listen, listen, listen.....in English here.
Maybe if I continued this life for some time, my English will develop very very much!! Because if I missed important things in English, it will affect my life directly. So, I always must try my best to do everything in English.....
My life is almost OK here, but I already want to eat "ONIGIRI" now......
I will try my best after today. That's all. Thank you.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! I like the way you think. If you keep having that attitude, you will soon be able to speak as good as English-speaking people. I bet you will easily find some Japanese or Asian grocery stores. Why don't you ask around?

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除
  2. Hello Junpei and Team D members,

    I am glad you are having a good time. You should be able to find an Onigiri at the international deli in Sydney. They will probably have a few sushi restaurants too. I remember that there are lots of good italian restaurants in Sydney. And don't forget to visit Dondi Beach and the Art museum. Have fun!

    Herbert Donovan
    (EAP teacher)

    返信削除