2009年2月16日月曜日

Mon 16th February

I'm in General English 4. There are 18 students in my class. One of us from Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. In addition, there are two Korean, two Colombian, two Vietnamese and seven Japanese. Two of Japanese are from Okinawa International Uni, and one is from Yokohama City Uni, and there are four Rikkyo University students. What a wonderful class! In this three weeks we will improve Speaking skills, Reading skills, Listening skills and Writing skills in this class. Today, we learned how to do presentation through introducing ourself, and how to write an essay. Moreover, we learned about origin of St Valentine's Day and discuss about it. I enjoyed my classes, and I'm enjoying making friends!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for the report. I couldn't believe you are in such a diversified class. How many different nationalities? Please make a lot of friends by talking to them. Good luck.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除